Friday 11 February 2011

Hey - normality?

Went to work today - the drive there was amazing - having total control in what you do just because you are sitting behing a steering wheel - is this a little bizzare? Shift went well apart from the beginning where I found myself nearly in tears as I didn't know the whereabouts of my patient's dentures! Otherwise went fairly smoothly with time passing quickly. The only reminder of things not being quite the same is the odd colleague asking of my well-being. So, does this mean things are back to normal - certainly seemed like it. Only I know they are not. Call it having a dark clould over your shoulder at all times you just cannot shake away. Read a bit more on the therapies that I am likley to endure after the surgery - none looks particulary apealing, let alone having to go through this for substatial period of months. So, a dark clould. However, in trying to find as many benefits as possible, it is now the weekend and I fully intend to take every opportunity and advantage this has for myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment